By using the crivignoleborbera.it site, you fully agree to its TOS & Privacy Terms and Conditions of Use.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION FOR THE CRIVIGNOLEBORBERA.IT WEBSITE
Croce Rossa Italiana Comitato di Vignole Borbera is aware of the importance of personal data protection. In order to ensure the transparency and security of personal data processing, it provides the following information in accordance with current regulations and recommendations:
NAVIGATION ON SITE CROCE ROSSA ITALIANA COMITATO DI VIGNOLE BORBERA WITHOUT REGISTRATION
Navigation on the site is free and free and does not necessarily require registration. The navigation of those who do not register is not subject to any kind of control or monitoring but there is no possibility that such navigation may violate the privacy of the subscribers and / or contact the reserved discussion and discussion points.
REGISTRATION ON SITE CROCE ROSSA ITALIANA COMITATO DI VIGNOLE BORBERA
Communication of the required data is required for all users registered with the normal automated site procedure or by private communication without any time limit for anyone who intends to take advantage of the services made available in the membership sections. The collected information will be treated above all with automated tools and stored for the purposes indicated. Any sensitive data (names, addresses, and other person information) will be stored in confidential archives that are not accessible via the Internet. In any case, personal data will not be disclosed or disseminated to third parties, including any buyers or new owners of the site and the association without the prior consent of the subscribers.
For paid / paid contributions using the online payment system by credit / postepay card, you must provide some simple personal information, that is, those required in the appropriate form. The data will be used exclusively for the above purposes. In any case, personal data will not be disclosed or disclosed to third parties. It is important to note that credit card data are not collected and processed by Qui We but only from the Institute that manages the payment system. To allow us Here We are the dissemination of the data for public thanks to the benefactors, it is necessary to express a specific consensus.
The processing of the personal data above will be effected in the manner provided by art. 11 D.Lgs. 196/03 by the controller of the treatment designated in accordance with the provisions of art. 29 D.Lgs. 196/03, with and without the use of electronic means, in full respect of the security requirements of art. Legislative Decree 196/03, as well as the minimum security measures referred to in art. 33, 34, 35, 36 Legislative Decree 196/03 and the Technical Regulations on Security Measures, para. B to the aforementioned legislative decree. In drafting notes, please omit data that is not relevant to the purposes indicated, as well as sensitive data and, in particular, health data, political, trade union or religious opinions. Any sensitive data shown will be deleted immediately.
Personal data processing information
The data provided by the user at the time of registration and its services will be recorded on electronic databases owned by crivignoleborbera.it, based in Vignole Borbera (AL), Via Genovai 27, which will be in charge of the treatment . Your personal data will be used in compliance with the privacy principles established by Law 31.12.1996 n. 675, successive amendments 196/03 and the other relevant rules in force. This information applies to the personal information you submit at the time of registration, as well as those obtained from visits and navigation on our site. We disclose the personal data of users to all the processing operations identified by L. 196/03 - ie collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection and any other Provision of the required services, including communication to third parties, where necessary - mainly in automated and computerized ways. Such data may also be organized in databases or archives. In particular, the purpose of the processing of personal data is as follows: - providing the services provided; - verifying the quality of the services offered, including offering after-sales services; - arrange for all possible accounting and tax compliance; - market surveys and statistics, marketing and product preferences; - to find out the perpetrators of any offenses only in the case of specific requests and on behalf of the competent authorities. - Provide information and / or offers on products, services or initiatives offered or promoted by the affiliate, affiliated companies and / or subsidiaries, as well as commercial partners and outsourcers, without affecting the transfer of personal data to third parties; You may access your data at any time and exercise the rights under art. 13, Law 675/1996 and subsequent amendments 196/03. Personal data is divided into two categories: mandatory and optional, as is the case in the enrollment procedure. The provision of compulsory data and the related treatment for the above purposes are strictly functional for the execution of the services indicated. Any refusal by the User to provide such data or any refusal to allow them to be processed will result in the inability to use the service offered. The other collected data serve to help crivignoleborbera.it to offer a better service. With respect to them, the User is free to provide them or not. We inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Law 31.12.1996 n. 675 and subsequent amendments 196/03, Users have the right to: - know the existence of data processing that concerns them; - be informed about the details of the holder and responsible for the treatment; - obtain by the data controller: the confirmation of the existence of personal data, the communication of the same and their origin, as well as the logic and purpose of the treatment; The deletion, the transformation into anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law; The updating, rectification and integration of data; - the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous point have been brought to the knowledge of those to whom the data have been communicated and / or disseminated; - object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons for the treatment requesting the cancellation; - object, in whole or in part, to the processing for the purpose of commercial information or to carry out market research or commercial communication and the like by requesting the cancellation. In addition, the User will always have direct access to his / her own data, such as in crivignoleborbera.it, through his / her login ("Username" and "Password"). In this way, the user can integrate, modify or delete the data at any time and without intermediary, independently and under his own responsibility. Through the same interface you will be able to handle the reception, the frequency and the content of the information provided by crivignoleborbera.it. Personal data acquired may be communicated to all employees, collaborators and consultants to any title of our Company, as well as to all corporate bodies. The same data may also be disclosed to: a) subsidiaries or affiliates or affiliates that are part of crivignoleborbera.it or b) companies that control the activity of crivignoleborbera.it c) to commercial partners (producers, suppliers, carriers, Etc.) d) companies that carry out inquiries on customer preferences, always respecting the purposes of the treatment already indicated.
The user, read the information, agrees to the sending of promotional and commercial communications by crivignoleborbera.it in relation to its products and services, the company of the holder or third parties.
1) Subjects: This contract is signed between crivignoleborbera.it and the user whose master data has been indicated above.
2) Subject: The subject of the contract is membership of the Community. The purpose of the Community is to enhance the Internet as a means of developing those who are part of it. Membership to the Community entitles you to various free Internet services that can be activated and deactivated by you at any time. Some of these will be rendered by third-party vendors that will be specified from time to time. The community is living through the advertising generated on free services and performance contributions. Adherence to the Community therefore entails the acceptance of advertising as an instrument to ensure its survival. The services offered by the Community will be made within the limits of these terms of contract.
3) Access codes. To activate the service, we provide the user with a username and a password. You are aware that knowing your own username and password by third parties will allow you to access your email messaging and other services offered to third parties in your name. It will therefore be up to the user to ensure the confidentiality of their access codes. You are responsible for any improper and unlawful use of access due to the breach of this agreement. The user will also be responsible for keeping their access codes: their loss, theft or loss must be communicated to crivignoleborbera.it which will invalidate them and replace them with new codes. In case of non-communication, you will be liable to crivignoleborbera.it and to third parties for the use of your access codes. By signing up, you declare that you are using any of the operating modes that we make available without requiring, other than causing more system bugs or malfunctions, other manual operations by the staff. It is also aware that the procedures may change or be delayed and, if registered, accepts any problems that may arise.
4) You agree not to use the services for: · Violating copyright. · Expose pornographic material without due protection or publication of pedophile material; · Provide information that educates you about illegal activities or suggest physical harm or injury to any group or individual; · Publish pages that hurt or produce harm to anyone (eg racism, fanaticism); · Publish pages containing viruses or malicious components, pirated software, cracks, applications aimed at harming the integrity of others' resources; · Publish pages that create excessive bandwidth by the users who connect to them. In the event that such overruns occur, crivignoleborbera.it reserves the right to permanently delete content and space. · Upload, post, publish or distribute advertising, promotional material, "spam", chains of St. Anthony or any other unauthorized or unsuccessful solicitation; · Use your own page or directory as a retrieval of files or pages deposited on other servers; · Develop links to sites that are not allowed by portal policy such as pedophilia or crack sites; · Store executable files in your web space such as .exe, .com, .bat etc etc; · Use space for commercial purposes. Quisiamo.it reserves the right to remove from its own space, without notice and at its discretion, the registration of users and the material they produce if the above rules and conditions of use have been violated.
5) crivignoleborbera.it does not back up personal user pages, so the user will care for themselves in this regard. The user is aware that crivignoleborbera.it is able to trace back to the telephone user to whom the computer from which the subscription is connected and which will work with the judicial authorities in any way to trace the reporters. User Rights and Obligations: You agree to not use the services in question to commit misconduct, such as disturb public or private peace, violate the secrecy of other correspondence, harass, offend or cause harm to others people. You are aware that you may be identified if you commit one of these offenses and assume any consequential liability. The material on the Internet must be original and in any case respect the international, international, copyright, trademark, patent and intellectual property rules. The user therefore undertakes not to use the services offered and in particular the disk space as a reservoir of material not linked to its web pages, in particular, but not only, for all materials that may be subject to rights or property Intellectuals of third parties. The user assumes all liability, including property, for the damage that his or her behavior may cause, directly or indirectly. The values and rules governing the use of the Internet (Netiquette, self-regulatory codes, etc.) are available in the appropriate web sections.
6) Protection of copyrights, trademarks, patents and intellectual property in general: You acknowledge that the services offered are only for use in a license and solely for the duration of this contract. Therefore, all intellectual property rights relating to the services offered are and will remain the property of crivignoleborbera.it or any third party suppliers.
7) Rights and duties of crivignoleborbera.it: crivignoleborbera.it and any third party suppliers offer services free of charge and therefore can not assume any guarantee of good functioning. However, we endeavor to use the best technology it is aware of and the best resources at its disposal to provide the above-mentioned Services. Quisiamo.it and third-party vendors can not be held liable for direct, indirect, or consequential damages and / or anomalies that may arise in the provision of the Services and that escape from their technical control, such as, for example, network management malfunctions Telephone and / or telematics services that allow the user to connect to the Network of crivignoleborbera.it or malfunctions due to defects in the means of access, misuse of the same and / or access to the Services by the user . In particular, crivignoleborbera.it and third-party vendors are not responsible for any damages that may arise from the lack of knowledge of what was contained in any lost message. Quisiamo.it may, at its discretion, modify or revise the technical features or features of the Services for technical reasons, while guaranteeing the proper functionality.
8) Duration of the contract: the duration of the contract is indefinite. Each party can, therefore, withdraw at any time by simply sending an e-mail to the other. You agree that the gratuity of the service excludes any form of compensation for its failure.
9) Legal Disputes: You agree not to claim damages in any way that are inconsistent with system bugs or response slowdowns due to problems that are totally unrelated to the will of the company. In any case, the competent forum will be Alessandria or the nearest available at choice of crivignoleborbera.it.
10) Content: anyone who posts content of any kind is liable, may exercise the right of paternity and grant to crivignoleborbera.it the right to use it, modify it and delete it for any reason.
According to art. 1341 and 1342, cc, I accept the limitation of liability contained in the patents (3; 4; 5; 7; 8 and all) You are required to know that according to law crivignoleborbera.it will allow any changes and deletions of data Personal free-of-charge, in the event that the user chooses to work through a technician, he will have to pay a variable amount of money that may vary from case to case solely to cover the expenses. For specific up-to-date information to request directly through contacts, anyway, we will trust the information we distribute on a specific request. Referring to the recent privacy laws crivignoleborbera.it certifies that: a. Computer authentication; b. Adoption of authentication credential management procedures; c. Use of an authorization system; d. Periodic updating of the identification of the scope of the treatment allowed to the individuals in charge and those responsible for the management or maintenance of electronic instruments; is. Protection of electronic and data tools against illicit data processing, unauthorized access and certain computer programs; f. Adoption of procedures for the safeguarding of security copies, the restoration of the availability of data and systems; g. Keeping an up-to-date safety policy document; h. Adoption of encryption techniques or identification codes for certain data processing to reveal the state of health or sex life of health organizations. Specifically: Protected authentication phases with anti-piracy graphics codes. Data Recovery Steps with Temporary Support Codes. Automatic delete cookies Access to local database only Firewall Software update and daily fix. Dear Customer, pursuant to Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree 196/03) We provide you with the following information regarding the processing of your personal data which will be provided by crivignoleborbera.it As a Holder of Treatment. Your personal data, provided by you at the time of admission to the crivignoleborbera.it services or later collected during the use of the services themselves, will be processed by the Holder for the following purposes: 1) provision of the requested services and handling of any complaints and / Or litigation; 2) sending commercial communications relating to the Products, Services or initiatives of the Publisher and / or its business partners or third parties; Direct and indirect sales and placement activities; Surveys of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of the services provided; Conducting studies and statistical and market research ... The transfer of your data is mandatory for the attainment of both of the above purposes; Their failure, partial or inaccurate assignment could result in the impossibility of providing the requested services. The treatments referred to in points 1) and 2) may be performed in computer or manual mode, with procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Inside this crivignoleborbera.it your personal data will be processed by the employees working under the direct authority of the respective "Responsible of the treatment" and who have been assigned to those in charge of the treatment and have received relevant operating instructions in this regard. In addition to the staff of crivignoleborbera.it, some of your personal data processing may also be carried out by third parties, based in Italy and / or abroad, to whom crivignoleborbera.it entrusts certain activities of a technical or organizational nature or management ( Or part of them) which are functional to the provision of the services referred to in point 1) or to carry out the activities referred to in point 2). In this case, the same subjects will act as independent Owners or they will be designated as Managers or Divisions of the treatment. Responsible Officers or Certified Appointed Persons will receive appropriate operating instructions, with particular reference to the adoption of minimum security measures, in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data. The owner of the treatment of your personal data is: crivignoleborbera.it Responsible for the processing of your personal data for crivignoleborbera.it is Croce Rossa Italiana Comitato di Vignole Borbera domiciled for the post in Administrator. With respect to the processing of your personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights under Art. 7 of the Code, which for convenience is shown below, writing to: crivignoleborbera.it, Via Genova 27, Vignole B. (AL) Please note that due to technical reasons, the time needed for the deletion of your data Personal from the Editor's Store will be up to 5 business days with the help of a technician. "Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights 1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data b) the purposes and methods of the treatment c) the logic applied in the case of processing by means of electronic means d) Where applicable, (e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the Member State of 3. The person concerned has the right to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, where relevant, the integrity of the Italian State Data; B) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not necessary for storage in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; (C) the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) above have been brought to their knowledge, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment It becomes impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. The person concerned has the right to object in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection; B) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or commercial communication. "The exercise of the above rights may be exercised directly or by conferring, In writing, delegating or procuring to natural persons or associations. "
The user is aware that the jurisdiction forum is Alessandria.
Written by crivignoleborbera.it 2019